Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Movin on, creativity train chugging through

It has been a while since I started blogging... what.. 3 months? I'm finding it hard to write.. weird for a site titled "Writers Block Solutions"... but it's true.

I had planned to do some writing, put it out there, hopefully someone would be honest about what it meant to them, for them, and I could take the feedback and move on. I put on a couple of new things, and began thinking about the older things I wrote.. back in the day..lol.

But then when I went to find it.. it was missing. So basically I spent the last 2 and a half months wandering around my house like a tabby on mouse patrol. Slinking around the corners and crevices of my abode looking and sniffing around in the dusty places to find what I had lost.

Success. I found it. A collection of works of mine which had been put together for me as a Christmas present in 2004. My wife is so thoughtful. The inscription stated that she herself could not write, though has experienced my writing and wishes me to continue.

Almost 5 yrs later and the items in that book have either been forgotten or have not been furthered (prose, poetry, fiction, non) . Most of it I intend to just be posted.. some of it I will tinker with, and some will continue to be forgotten.

Its a cold sunny day, and I have much work to do outside of this, but I hope to have a few things added before the day is done. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment