Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just a thought ... or two

I've been cruizin blogspot for about a month now, just trying to get the lay of the land.
I realize I am not the photographer that many are, and wonder if my musings are any more or less interesting due to not having much by way of visual accompaniement?

But now thinking that I cannot please everyone, so I won't try. I will simply be me. As full of photos as I am, or am not. And that shall be enough.

I just found out I can change the background and layout and such... so I might look into this a bit more. Time is not a luxury I have on many a day, so be patient.

I figure I'll spruce this up once I have time and figure out what it means that my email registration is not complete... so no one can see me? I am talkin to myself all this time?

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment